By managing dispatchers on the FlytZip Operator dashboard, users can ensure that the right people have access to the dashboard and can efficiently manage drone delivery operations.
To manage dispatchers on the FlytZip Operator dashboard, follow these steps:
- 1.Click on the Manage Dispatcher icon available on the top right corner of the dashboard.
- 2.A dialog box will open displaying the added dispatchers along with their Email and Dispatcher ID.
- 3.On this dialog, the Operator can perform the following actions:
- Add a new dispatcher
- Delete an existing dispatcher
- Enable/disable access to a dispatcher
- 4.To add a new dispatcher, click on the "Add Dispatcher" button and fill in the required details.
- 5.To delete an existing dispatcher, click on the "Delete" button next to their details.
- 6.To enable/disable access to a dispatcher, toggle the switch under the "Access" column.
Only enabled dispatchers will have access to the FlytZip Operator dashboard.