Comment on page
Managing Delivery Requests
By following these steps, operators can easily manage delivery requests in their company's account. This feature allows for greater efficiency in coordinating and completing delivery missions.
- Click on the delivery request icon, which is located in the top right corner of the dashboard. This will take you to the "Delivery Request" tab.
- The "Delivery Request" tab displays all the delivery requests created by the dispatchers. You can view the details of each request, including the pickup and drop-off locations, the package information, and the delivery time.
- Once you've reviewed the delivery request, you can either create a delivery mission for the request or decline the request.
Delivery request setting
Delivery request icon
Accepting delivery request
By following these steps, operators can easily accept and create delivery missions from delivery requests. This feature allows for efficient and timely completion of delivery missions.
- In the "Delivery Request" tab, click on the "Create Delivery" button to create a new delivery mission for the request. You can even edit the delivery details such as the package details, receiver details, and pick-up and drop-off locations. Make sure all the details are correct before proceeding to the next step.
Delivery Request: Create
At times, it may become necessary to modify the pickup and drop-off locations of delivery. To update the pickup and drop-off locations, please follow these steps:
- Click and hold the pick-up/drop-off waypoint on the map and move it to the new location.
- Release the waypoint to set the new location.
- Updated pickup location
- Alternatively, you can also add a new pick-up and drop-off location by clicking on the search tab and entering the location name, coordinates or Zip code.
Updating pick up and drop off locations using search tab
- Once you have found the new location, click on the flag icon and select “set as origin” to designate it as the pick-up location and “set as drop-off” to designate it as the drop-off location.
Confirming pick up and drop off location
- Confirm the pick-up and drop-off locations by clicking on the “confirm” button.
To decline a delivery request, follow these steps:
- Locate the delivery request that is to decline in the delivery request tab.
- Click on the "Decline" button located next to the delivery request.
- Confirm that you wish to decline the delivery request by clicking "Yes" on the confirmation dialog box.
Delivery Requests: Decline
Once you have completed these steps, the delivery request will be removed from the delivery request tab, and the dispatcher will be notified on their dashboard.