- 1.How can I request a new feature in FlytZip?We encourage you to contact our technical team directly to give feedback on FlytZip’s performance, suggestions, and ideas for new features useful for your drone application. You can write to us at [email protected].
- 2.My dashboard's “Next” button after entering the UDC code is frozen what to do?This could happen while copy-pasting the UDC the is some space extra spacing is given. Try re-entering the UDC code manually or hitting “Backspace”.
- 3.What kind of accuracy and reliability can I achieve while using the FlytZip Precision Landing feature?The accuracy & reliability of the precision landing module is most critical for autonomous operations to work. FlytZip has worked with customers to attain 99.99% landing accuracy & reliability with DJI Mavic 2 drones. Click here to see the precision landing module in action with the DJI Mavic 2 drones.
- 4.Can I abort the Failsafe action from the dashboard?Yes, the Failsafe Actions can be aborted by clicking “Abort” after the drone starts performing the failsafe action.
- 5.My drone is online in the FlytZip dashboard but I can not see the video feed.At times due to an unstable internet connection, the FlytZip mobile app does not go into cockpit view hence video feed is not available. Try checking your internet connection to make sure the video feed is visible in the FlytZip dashboard.