This guide provides essential information regarding setup, operations & procedures for the FlytZip Delivery dashboard and helps you to get the most out of it.
Once you have an account, you can use those credentials and log in.
- 1.Select to log in as an Operator
- 2.Enter your FlytZip credentials (email & password)
- 3.Click the login button
FlytZip is a ready-to-use, configurable, and modular cloud-connected software platform to manage your drone deliveries end to end. You can set up your on-demand delivery operations in a matter of days.
The Operator dashboard allows users to plan and execute delivery missions and manage drones and dispatchers. Here is a list of all the features available on the Operator dashboard:
- Adding multiple drones
- Creating and executing delivery missions
- Adding and managing dispatchers
- Controlling your drone and package delivery remotely
- Viewing live HD video feed
- Creating a pre-flight checklist
- Creating a custom geofence
Before adding a drone to the FlytZip dashboard, you must connect it to the cloud. Once the drone is connected to the cloud, you can add it to the dashboard using the Vehicle ID and Personal Access Token. Here are the steps to add a drone manually:
- 2.Activate your Personal Access Token by enabling the Cloud trial in your FlytBase account. You can find the access token in the Developer Settings tab of your FlytBase account.
- 3.In the "Manual" tab of the "Add Drone" dialog, enter the desired name for your drone.
- 4.Use the Vehicle ID and Personal Access Token to add your drone to the dashboard.