This guide provides essential information regarding setup, operations & procedures for the FlytZip Delivery dashboard and helps you to get the most out of it.
On the FlytZip dashboard, you can log in either as an Operator or a Dispatcher.
Logging in on FlytZip Delivery dashboard
To create a new account, select Operator and click on Sign Up button. Please fill in the signup form and verify your email to create your account.
Once you have an account, you can use those credentials and log in.
The operator dashboard allows the user to plan and execute the delivery missions requested by the dispatcher. Also, the operator has the ability to manage the drones and dispatchers.
Here is a list of all the things you can do from the Operator dashboard:
- Adding multiple drones
- Creating and executing delivery missions
- Adding and managing dispatchers
- Controlling your drone and package delivery remotely
- Viewing live HD video feed
- Creating a pre-flight checklist
- Creating a custom geofence